Truck Pulls (1)
Truck Pulls (2)
Truck Pulls (4)
Truck Pulls (5)
Truck Pulls (6)
Truck Pulls (7)
Truck Pulls (8)
|• All drivers must be 16 years old and have a valid driver’s license. A driver under the
age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign waiver. Notary will be present to
• Truck pull tech. personnel may inspect the truck and driver at any time. No adjustments
may be made to the truck after check in, and hitch height checks are complete.
• Once the sled is ready for competition, all pullers must promptly get on track and
hooked up for their turn.
• In the event of a pull-off, trucks will pull in the same order as they originally pulled
and have only one attempt to move sled. If you cannot make the call for your turn in the
pull-off, you will finish in the lowest position in the pull-off.
• Any truck or part of the sled that goes out of bounds under the green flag will be
disqualified (side fl aps of sled excluded). This does not pertain to test puller or if puller
has attempted to stop before the 100’ mark.
• A pull is considered over once the sled passes the 300’ mark, or designated full pull
mark, (when red flag is waived). Unless the class is using a floating fi nish.
• No Passengers.
• Truck Pull Tech. Committee is in charge, and has final decision on the rules.
• Un-sportsman like conduct will not be permitted in any way, shape or form, period!
•Seat belts are required to be worn in all classes of trucks.
• Any truck driven in any unsafe manner in any area of the event will not be tolerated,
and will be disqualified.
• No alcohol or controlled substance before or during the event will be tolerated and
result in disqualification.
• Any safety equipment, muffler, weights, and or any other parts that fall on to track
under green flag will result in disqualification. If safety equipment fails because of
breakage during pull, the tech committee will make final decision.
For further information contact Eric Juhl – 248-1935 or after June 17,
the Greene County Fairgrounds – 942-3094.
All official announcements made the day of the race take precedence.
Thursday, June 25th Starting at 7:00 P.M.
Big Block Gas
12,500 Open Tractor
TROPHY GIVEN TO ALL 1ST PLACE WINNERS