Mud Bogs & Drags
Mud Bogs will be held at the Greene County Fair Grounds on June 15th, 2019 at 5 PM
1. All drivers must be at least 16 years old.
2. Drivers under age 18 must have written consent of parent or guardian.
3. All drivers must wear a seat belt and helmets.
4. No riders.
5. All tires must be DOT approved.
6. No cut tires except in open class.
7. No paddle tires unless in open class.
8. All distances will be measured from the driver’s side front hub.
9. Any tire that is not street legal must be in open class.
10. Vehicles don’t need to have current registrations.
11. No Alcohol, nitrous, turbos or blowers in any class.
12. Absolutely no drinking alcohol.
13. One driver per truck per class.
35” & Down Mild
35” & Down Wild
35” to 38.5” tires
38.5” to 45” tires
Trophies are given for 1st place in each class.
Entries due at 4:30 P.M.
Drivers meeting at 4:30 P.M.
Starting PROMPTLY at 5:00 P.M.
Entry Fee is $25.00
For Further Information contact:
Josh Rich at (217)320-2083
Mat Dalton at (217) 371-6559
Justin Decker at (217) 204-6423
Mud Drags will be held Saturday, June 22, 2019, at 7:00 P.M.
Check in at 4:00 P.M.
Gates open at ?
Under 18- Parental permission required. (Notary available to verify)
All pit passes are $20.00.
A trophy is given to the 1st place in all truck classes. Rules available at the Fair Office.
For additional mud drag rules, please click here.
There will be 2 additional Mud Drags at the fairgrounds this year.
May 11th @ 4p.m.
August 3rd @ 5p.m.
For additional information please contact:
Josh Rich (217) 320-2083
Mat Dalton (217) 371-6559
Justin Decker (217) 248-0798