Mud Bogs & Drags
Mud Bogs will be held at the Greene County Fair Grounds on June 16th, 2018 at 5PM
- All drivers must be at least 16 years old.
- Drivers under 18 msut have written consent of parent or guardian.
- All drivers must wear seat belt and helmet.
- No riders
- All tires msut be DOT approved.
- No cut tires except in open class
- No paddle tires unless in open class.
- All distances will be measured from driver’s side front hub.
- Any tire that is not street legal must be in the open class
- Vehicles need not have current registration.
- 34″ tires and down
- 35 to 38.5″ tires
- 38.5 to 45″ tires
Trophies are given for 1st place in each class.
Entries due at 4:30 P.M.
Drivers Meeting at 4:30 P.M.
Starting PROMPTLY at 5:00 P.M.
Entry Fee is $25.00
For further information contact: Josh Rich at (217) 320-2083 or Mat Dalton at (217) 371-6559
Mud Drags will be held Saturday, June 23rd, Starting at 7:00 p.m.
- Check in at 5:00 p.m.
- Gates open at 4:00 PM.
- Under 18 – Parental permission required. (notary available to verify)
- All pit passes are $20.00.
- Factory Stock
- Altered Stock
- Super Stock
- Powder Puff
- Diesel Stock
Trophy given to 1st place in all truck classes. Rules available at the Fair Office.
For additional mud drag rules, please click here.
There will be 4 additional Mud Drags at the fair grounds this year.
- April 28th, 2018 @ 1p.m.
- May 19th, 2018 @ 5p.m.
- August 11th, 2018 @5p.m
- September 22nd, 2018 @5p.m.
For additional information please contact:
Josh Rich (217) 320-2083
Mat Dalton (217) 371-6559
Jon Campbell (217) 248-0798